And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Deliverance

O Lord, may you hear my prayer and be favorably disposed to me! O God, because of your great loyal love, answer me with your faithful deliverance! Rescue me from the mud! Don’t let me sink!Deliver me from those who hate me, from the deep water! Don’t let the current overpower me! Don’t let the deep swallow me up! Don’t let the pit devour me! Answer me, O Lord, for your loyal love is good! Because of your great compassion, turn toward me! Do not ignore your servant, for I am in trouble! Answer me right away! Come near me and redeem me! I sing praises to your name!

Psalms 69

7 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee August 2, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

And in his name we all trust. Our faith in our Father is abundant! I come to you and wrap my arms around you and know you have me covered. I know you love me.

AMEN

rcubes August 2, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Amen. Have a blessed Sunday.

jeanne August 2, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Thanks for your comment Chris. Faith that we are protected is all about Our love of God and our trust in Him.

Blessings, Jeanne

Unknown August 2, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

He has never let me down. Sometimes I question Him, but always prematurely. Thank you for the reminder.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP