And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hate

Father, remind me that even my own hatred can be disguised within my words. Keep me from storing up deceit within me. For even though I may be able to conceal it, its evil will be uncovered one day. In Jesus name, Amen.

Proverbs 26

9 comments:

rcubes August 11, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Amen...Have a great Tuesday. God bless.

RCUBEs August 11, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Got something for you so please come and visit if you have a chance.

Just a little something from Judy August 11, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

I really enjoy reading each and every post on this blog. You have insight, perception, and understanding of God's Word and of Who He is. It is a joy to read.

Shanda August 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

My soul resonated with both your prayers on "hate" and "futility."

Anonymous,  August 11, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Amen!!! God bless you!!

sojourner August 12, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

hiding hate, yes, often occurs within my heart Lord

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom August 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

I'm definitely guilty sometimes...I do need to pray more on learning how to forgive...
As always, thanks for the reminder..

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP