And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Call

Father, I will call out to you, and you will deliver me. For everyone who calls on your name will be saved. You are near me when I cry out to you sincerely. I have called on your name, O Lord, from the deepest pit. You heard my plea: “Do not close your ears to my cry for relief!” You came near on the day I called to you; you said,“Do not fear!” Your gifts and your call are irrevocable. In the precious name of the one who has called me, Amen.



Call

5 comments:

Grace January 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Beautiful prayer, Chris.
God is not closing His ears to our prayers. And God has promise that He will be with us wherever we go.

Heather January 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

AMEN...

I looked over your page and couldn't figure out how to comment (once upon a time)...so I concluded to pray along with you and Amen silent to the blog world ;o).

Haven't seen much from you in awhile. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Heather January 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

oh...forgot to mention...
I added your prayer blog on my side bar (check it out) ~ hope it's okay with you and if not, just let me know...no problem to take it away.

Thought it would be nice to bring in the multitudes ;o).

The Muse January 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

simplicity can be elegant...:)
i love the prayers of soft hearts.

Chris January 10, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Thank you Grace!

Simply Heather - Yeah, it has been a touch and go thing. I have been doing a lot of administration to my blogs lately. Family has been real sick, but there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you so much for your side bar link. I will return the favor.

Thank you Muse!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP