And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Name

Father, in your name I will hope. May you be praised now and forevermore! I called on your name and I have been saved. I magnify you and give you thanks! I will celebrate my deliverance, and call on your name. O Lord, my Lord, how magnificent is your reputation throughout the earth! From east to west your name is deserving of praise. For this reason, I kneel before you whom every family in heaven and on the earth is named. Help me, O God, my deliverer! For the sake of your glorious reputation, rescue me! Forgive my sins for the sake of your reputation! In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen


2 comments:

Heather January 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Amen! Absolutely Glorious...I just read a Psalm this morning with the same prayer and praise.

Isn't He Glorious!

{the word verification is famse...FAMOUS ;o>)

Grace January 25, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Amen. No other name deserves the glory, honor and praise, but the precious Name of Jesus Christ.
For His own name sake, He is faithful to His promise.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP