And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Qualified

Father, fill me with the knowledge of your will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that I may live worthily of you and please you in all respects – bearing fruit in every good deed, growing in the knowledge of you, being strengthened with all power according to your glorious might for the display of all patience and steadfastness, joyfully giving thanks to you who has qualified me to share in the saints’ inheritance in the light. You Lord, are righteous, able to judge the world! I will be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus and entrust what I have heard you say to faithful people who are competent to teach. I, your servant, am not greater than you, my teacher, but when fully trained, I will be like my teacher. For this appeal I make does not come from error or impurity or with deceit, but just as I have been approved by you to be entrusted with the gospel, so I declare it, not to please people, but you O Lord, who examines my hearts. For it is in the name of the only qualified true high priest, the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, Jesus Christ! Amen

Qualified

1 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands January 29, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Amen! Thank you Chris.
Blessings to you,
Tammy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP