And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sacrifice

Father, I offer the right sacrifices and trust in you! I will give thanks to you, and call on your name O Lord. I will loudly proclaim what you have done! Remind me that to do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to you, than sacrifice. In Jesus name, Amen.

Sacrifice

3 comments:

Dixie February 2, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

sometimes Christians spend too much time on ritual and not enough focusing on how they live their lives... love the prayer. thanks Chris.

hugs. Dixie

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 2, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

I always need a reminder! Thanks.

ps- I enjoy your blog and look forward to getting to know you =)

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

I love this blog. How great, when in a time of so much busy-ness and distraction, we can come here to refresh our souls and pray!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP