And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Effect

Father, I am thankful that my doubts do not effect your faithfulness. Keep me from nullifying the word of God on account of my foolish traditions. I pray that the faith I have will deepen my understanding of every blessing that belongs to me in Christ. Let endurance have its perfect effect, so that I will be perfect and complete, not deficient in anything. I confess my sins and pray, without loosing heart, so that I may be healed. Let these prayers have great effectiveness. Let your grace, O Lord, and the gift by the grace of the one man Jesus Christ, multiply to the many! It is in is precious name I pray, Amen

Effect

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP