And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heart

Father, you are the one who forms every human heart, and takes note of all our actions. You gave me one heart and you put a new spirit within me; you removed the heart of stone from me and you gave me a tender heart. Therefore, I will cleanse my heart and stop being so stubborn! I am determined, O God! I am determined! I will sing and praise you! I will bind your commands to my forearm; I will write them on the tablet of my heart. In Jesus name, Amen.


3 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands February 14, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Amen! Awesome prayer Chris. I know this is one I needed. I've been very stubborn. I can see Him up there often pulling His hair wondering where He went wrong. ;)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 14, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

I sing praises!
God loves you Chris and so do I!
Happy Valentines Day.

NNG

Deare Diary February 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Thank God for the blood that washed away all of my sins. I am a new child. A child of the Most High and he has put a new song in my heart. I will praise him with a loud voice. Amen
Judy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP