And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Jesus

Jesus, I am among them, called to belong to you. I will work to have the same attitude towards others that you have. May your grace be with my spirit while I take my share of suffering as your soldier. You, O Saviour, are the same yesterday and today and forever! For in you I am a son of God through faith. I will carry around in my body your death, so that your life may also be made visible in my body. May your name be glorified in me and I in you, according to the grace of our God and you, my King. For I know that the one who raised you up will also raise me up with you and will bring me into his presence. So I boast in your name about the things that pertain to God. Now to him who by the power that is working within me is able to do far beyond all that I ask or think, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.


8 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee February 16, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Jesus is the most incredible person who has ever lived. My heart, my life, my everything

Unknown February 16, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I am amazed each and every day.

Deare Diary February 16, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Praise the Lord who is the same yesterday, today and forever. Amen
Judy

Dixie February 16, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Chris... your prayers touch my heart, and so... you are once again my featured blog at "So, God..."

blessings. Dixie

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Great Blog! Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album. From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

Please pass on this info to all.

Veronica Lee February 16, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours too and looking forward to more visits to your blog.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) February 16, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Chris, thanks so much for the prayer. You have a beautiful blog.. thanks for visiting mine today. hugs ~lynne~

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP