And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Keep

Father, please take notice of your loyal follower, for I will wait for you to demonstrate your faithfulness by saving me from death and sustaining me during times of trouble. I will obey your commandments and keep them without delay. I will make sure I don't speak evil words or use deceptive speech. Your instruction is my most prized possession. I will keep myself from the old path that evil walks upon. Deliver me from oppressive people, so that I can keep your precepts. Your eyes are in every place, keeping watch on those who are evil and those who are good. Keep me good. Amen.


3 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee February 17, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

I love having my peaceful time with GOD, no interruptions, no kids, just GOD.
THANK YOU for posting! I'll need this today for the office!

Veronica Lee February 17, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

That's a beautiful prayer. Thanks for sharing.

Deare Diary February 17, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

I agree. Let it be Lord. Amen.
Judy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP