And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Unaware

Father, I know you are not unaware, regarding my afflictions and burdens, that are beyond my strength. Remind me not to neglect hospitality, because through it some have entertained angels without knowing it. I can't know all my errors? Please do not punish me for sins I am unaware of. Moreover, keep me from committing flagrant sins, do not allow such sins to control me. Then I will be blameless, and innocent of blatant rebellion. Father, I know you have told me all these things so that I will not fall away. I will be on my guard so that my heart is not weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of this life, so that I am ready on that day when my saviour returns. It is in His name that I lift my petition to you, Amen.

Unaware

3 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 4, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Chris ~ as always my daily reminder to lead a good day. Thanking God for you =)

Deare Diary February 4, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Hi Chris,
Amen, what a good prayer. I was so glad to see that you visited my blog. Thanks for the comment. I will be following your blog and look foward to praying these anointed prayers each morning.
Judy

Omah's Helping Hands February 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

May we all walk upright with the Armor of God. Thank you Chris.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP