And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Victory

Where O death, is your victory? Where O death, is your sting? Because of faith in my God, I have conquered the world. O Lord, I will sing a new song to you! I will sing praises to you, the one who delivers kings, and rescued David, his servant, from a deadly sword. Thanks be to you O God, who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ! It is in his matcheless name I pray, Amen.

Victory

4 comments:

Deare Diary February 5, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

I read and prayed this prayer out loud this morning. I will sing praises to him this day. Amen
Judy

Unknown February 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Isn't that the very best! Victory in Jesus.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP