And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ability

Father, I will give voluntarily according to my means striving to give beyond those means when possible. My faith is in you and your ability to deliver me. For you gave me gifts according to the grace given to me. Not that I am adequate in myself to consider anything as if it were coming from myself, but my adequacy is from you. In the name of the One who is able, Amen.


3 comments:

Unknown March 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

All gifts come from Him. Sometimes it's easy to take credit for what's His.

Blessings this weekend, Chris.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

We give because we have been blessed. Least we never forget who the Giver is.

Toia March 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

I have faith in God to deliver me from self, materials, and anything else that can hinder my relationship with God.

Thanks so much for sharing God's word. I appreciate it. I always look forward to reading your prayers.

Blessings to you always!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP