And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Yield

Father, please do not allow this world, with its false pretenses, slip in unnoticed to spy on my freedom that I have in Christ Jesus, to make me a slave. I will not yield or surrender to it even for a moment, in order that the truth of the gospel will remain in me. 


5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee March 27, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

A beautiful prayer. THANK YOU CHRIS!

AMEN.

Deare Diary March 27, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Thank God for freedom and for America. To him be all the glory. Amen
Judy

Veronica Lee March 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Hi again,Brother Chris. Thank you so much for all your uplifting prayers.
I'm passing to you the Uber Amazing Blog award. Grab it from my blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP