And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Waiting

Jesus, you are now sitting down at the right hand of our Father, where you are waiting until your enemies are made a footstool for your feet. I will listen to your wisdom, watching at its door day by day, waiting beside your wisdom's doorway. For in it I find life and receive favor from my Father. Just as I was appointed to die once, and then to face judgement, so also, after you were offered once to bear the sins of many, to those who eagerly await you, you will appear a second time, not to bear sin but to bring salvation. O that I will see that glorious day. It is in your matchless name I pray, Amen. 


3 comments:

Deare Diary March 26, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Chris,
I am anxiously waiting for that day. I have to watch and make sure that I am about the Fathers business until that day comes. Good prayer. Pray for the people in our area that has lost lives and homes due to the bad storms last night.
Judy

Cinder Rail'lee March 27, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

I can't wait for the day I'm held in my Saviors arms. Know I am forgiven and loved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP