And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Jacob

Father, may you answer me when I am in trouble; may the God of Jacob make me secure! I will follow you loyally, I wil praise and honor you! I will stand in awe of you! You are my king, O God! Decree my deliverance! You, who command armies, are on my side! You are my protector! I will continually tell what you have done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob! You deliver your people by your strength! I shout for joy to my God, my source of strength! I shout out to the God of Jacob! O Lord, sovereign God, hear my prayer! (Selah)

Jacob

4 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands March 13, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

Amen! May we all shout out to the God of Jacob!

Veronica Lee March 13, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Christ's our Lord and our King.

Unknown March 13, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Chris, I found your blog over at Noe Noe Girls. Thank you for your spirituality, and love of God. I love the path He takes me down, and the people He introduces into my life.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP