And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kindness

Father, I was once foolish, disobedient, misled, enslaved to various passions and desires, spending my life in evil and envy, hateful and hating others. But when your kindness and love for mankind appeared, you saved me, not by works of righteousness that I have done, but on the basis of your mercy, through the washing of the new birth and the renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom you poured out on me in full measure through Jesus Christ my Savior. For this very reason, I will make every effort to add to my faith excellence, to excellence, knowledge; to knowledge, self-control; to self-control, perseverance; to perseverance, godliness; to godliness, brotherly affection; to brotherly affection, unselfish love. In the power of the Son I lift these words to the throne, Amen.

Kindness

3 comments:

Unknown March 14, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Wonderful prayer...Amen..Amen!!! No act of kindness no matter how small, never goes unnoticed.

Cinder Rail'lee March 14, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Chris,
I nominated you for the Lemonade award, please come by and pick it up,
Your blog is one I can't live without. I love to come and visit and know Jesus has blessed so many people because of your thoughtful prayers, and kind words.
Congratulations!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 14, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Chris,
Even when I fall short of the person Jesus wants me to be, I am so greatful he still loves me. With that I can continue to be who he wants me to be.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP