And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Late

Father, remind me that, though I rise early, come home late, and work so hard for my food, you can provide for me, whom you love, even when I sleep. You are not slow concerning your promise, as I regard slowness, but you are being patient toward me, because you do not wish for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance. I know the time, that it is already the hour for me to awake from sleep, for my salvation is now nearer than when I became a believer. The one who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! Come!

Late

8 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee March 15, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

I look forward to all of GODS promises. Because I know he ALWAYS FOLLOWS THROUGH. He's one man who keeps his word, and what a wonderful thing it is.. knowing one day I will be with him!

David Edward March 15, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Father, Bless Chris with rest, and strength to carry out all you have ordained. Let your work be easy, your yoke comfortable and the days filled with a sense of purpose.

Unknown March 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I rely on He who knows me, and loves me dispite all my sins.
God bless you, Chris.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 15, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Another wonderful prayer. God loves you Chris and so do I.

Saleslady371 March 15, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

A great prayer and I'm in agreement with you. God is never slow, we just don't understand sometimes. Have a great day.

Dixie March 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Ours is a farming and ranching community that is in the midst of a drought. It finally rained this past week... a little over an inch during a 3-day period. At Sunday Mass, Father Bill gave thanks for the rain that God had provided... and said "sometimes when our Father does not provide what we ask for when we ask for it... he is testing our faith"... in our case... our faith that He would provide the rain we so seriously needed... in each of us... He allows us to find our faith in the things that we must wait for.

Blessings to you my friend Chris. You give so much, and it is richly appreciated. Dixie

Toia March 15, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I thank God for His patience and all His Promises!! Thank you another beautiful prayer. Blessings to you always!!

Veronica Lee March 15, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Amen and God bless you,Brother Chris. Please keep those beautiful prayers coming.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP