And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Majority

Father, remind me not to follow a crowd in doing evil things because if I practice sin, I also practice lawlessness; indeed, sin is lawlessness. For by grace I am saved through faith, and this is not from myself, it is a gift from you; it is not from works, so that I cannot boast. In the name of my Savior, Amen.

Majority

2 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee March 16, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

AMEN! Clicks can be the worst, more so in an office!
THANK YOU, I'm printing this out for my co-worker. She always gets the brunt end of the stick when it comes to these issues.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 16, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

Thank goodnes I have no problem not following something I do not believe in. I am trying to teach my son this. The only thing he needs to follow is Jesus.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP