And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Philippians

Father, make me like the church at Philippi, who at the beginning of Paul's gospel ministry, when he left Macedonia, was the only church who shared with him in the matter of giving and receiving. For I have received everything, and I have plenty. I have all I need because I received from you. And you will supply my every need according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. May glory be given to you, my Father, forever and ever. Amen.

Philippians

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP