And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Believe

Father, bless me as you blessed Abraham the believer. Count me among the saints and free me from condemnation by the blood that gives life everlasting. Teach me the words of the prophets. Bring to fruition the spiritual gifts that you have laid on your servant. Do not let you miracles go unnoticed so that glory can be given to the name of the Son of God. I believe your promises and sing praises to you. Give me the words to write, so that many more can believe. I hear the voice of my Shepherd. Open my eyes and free my heart from the bonds of sin. I answer my Lord when he asks my soul, "I now believe, Jesus, I now believe." Amen.

Believe

9 comments:

Heather April 24, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Yes...yes...and amen. This word holds much strength in our walk with Him. Time and again, He places this word directly before me :o)

Omah's Helping Hands April 24, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Yes Lord, impart your great words of the prophets. It is all to glorify your name.
Amen to this Chris. Awesome prayer as always. So refreshing to come to your blog!

Anonymous,  April 24, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Amen!!! This is kinda funny, I'm working on a post titled the same thing and when my dashboard showed up and I saw yours it made me laugh! haha God bless you!! Thank you for the beautiful prayers that give each day! :)

RCUBEs April 24, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Amen! Help us Lord to be "doers" of Your Word. God bless.

Anonymous,  April 24, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Oh yes, open my heart, mind and soul to your words Father God. I believe! Yes I believe in the Most High God and in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I believe! AMEN!

Saleslady371 April 24, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Do not let your miracles go unoticed! Love that.

Connie Arnold April 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Amen! Thank you for sharing the beautiful prayers!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP