And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Condemn

Father, free me from the wrath of oppression and wickedness. Teach me of the freedom and protection found in belief of the glorious work of our savior, Christ Jesus. Remind me that I will reap what I sow, that my words cannot be taken back once let loose. Hear my plea for justice as well as my call for mercy and right what has been wronged. If by the rod of discipline I will learn, than so be it. Keep me form the arrogance of religion. Let my belief be known throughout the universe. Be my judgement, Lord Jesus. It is in your matchless name I pray, Amen.

Condemn

11 comments:

Unknown April 25, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Good morning, Chris.

I can't begin to tell you how focused you keep me on a day to day basis.

Mikes Sumondong April 25, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Amen to that as well! Let Jesus be our standard always!

-bro mikes

Dixie April 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

We're thinking a lot alike today my friend... God bless you too.
hugs. Dixie

jel April 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

hi Chris,



and thank you :)

Luanne April 25, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love what I read here and will be back for more.

Have a great day!

RCUBEs April 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Amen! I always start and end my day with the Lord. So, it's no surprising that after my devotions, I come here first and always get reenergized by your prayers! Thank you for ministering to me. God bless.

shabby girl April 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

We hear things as we need to hear them. Thank you!

Cinder Rail'lee April 26, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

I have something for you..

Please stop by and pick it up..

rules are .. you MUST pass it on!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP