And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fair

Father, remind me not to show prejudice because I possess faith in my glorious Jesus Christ. That if someone comes to me wearing a gold ring and fine clothing, and a poor person comes to me in filthy clothes, I may not make distinctions and become a judge with evil motives. For you chose the poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom that you promised to those who love you. I will strive to speak and act as one who will be judged by a law that gives freedom. For judgement is merciless for me if I show no mercy. But mercy triumphs over judgement. In the name of Jesus, Amen.


5 comments:

Veronica Lee April 28, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Amen.
As proof that I totally heart your blog, grab the blogger buddy and zombie chicken awards from my blog.

Omah's Helping Hands April 28, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Amen, I believe this is one we all need. Judging can come too easy at times. Great prayer Chris! Have a great day!

Cinder Rail'lee April 28, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Amen, I maybe not rich here in this world, yet I know I am rich in spirit. And that keeps me happy. I AM THE RICHEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD. I have JESUS, and how I love him

RCUBEs April 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

I was just reading it from James 2:1-4 about how some people have favoritism with the way they treat the others.
This is a great prayer not to be like that. Amen. God bless.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP