And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Youth

Father, remind me not to let anyone look down on me because of my age, and to set an example for the believers with my speech, conduct, love, faithfulness, and purity. Remind me of the lasting benifit of the public reading of scripture, exhortation and teaching. I will strive not to neglect the spiritual gift I have, that you gave me. I will take pains with these things; being absorbed in them, so that everyone will see my progress. I will work to be conscientious about how I live and what I teach. Persevering in this, because by doing so I will save both myself and those who listen to me. Now to the eternal king, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever! Amen.

Youth

3 comments:

RCUBEs April 22, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Amen. Lord, please guide Bro. Chris with Your divine wisdom. And give him the strength He needs to accomplish or finish the work You had given him. In Jesus' Name.

Unknown April 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

I pray for patience to remember that not everyone wants to hear what I say. I practice being a better listener, and asking for a senior discount when applicable.

Omah's Helping Hands April 24, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Amen! The very thing our Pastor has been speaking on. So very true. Thank and God Bless!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP