And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Elect

Father, as one of your elect, holy and dearly loved, I will strive to clothe myself with a heart of mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience, bearing with others and forgiving others. Just as you have forgiven me, so I must also forgive others. And to all these virtues I will add love, which is the perfect bond. When the peace of Christ is in control of my heart, I am thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in me richly, teaching and exhorting with all wisdom, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, all with grace in my heart to you. And whatever I do in word or deed, I do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to you the Father through him. Amen!

Colossians 3

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 20, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

AMEN! Beautiful prayer once again Chris.

RCUBEs May 20, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Praying this with you. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

LisaShaw May 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Praise the Lord! May we walk in His word with all humility and trembling unto His glory.

God bless you as you seek MORE OF HIM Chris.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP