And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Gospel

Father, teach me to endure everything, so that I may not be a hindrance to the gospel of Christ. Remind me to provide for my preachers. Remind me that I have no reason for boasting because you have compelled me to write this. Woe to me if I do not write it. I am going to do it willingly. Teach me the self control of Paul in order to gain even more people for your kingdom. Teach me to become all things to all people, so that they may be saved. Thank you for making me a part of your gospel. Amen.

1 Corinthians 9

5 comments:

Veronica Lee May 22, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Amen. Thank you, Brother Chris for leading us in prayer every day.

Unknown May 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Once again, thank you for your words and scripture link.

RCUBEs May 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Amen..Thank you for praying incessantly. God bless.

Anonymous,  May 22, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Amen!! have a blessed weekend!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP