And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hunger

Father, I have great joy in you because of those who have continually expressed concern for me. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I am learning to be content in any circumstance. I have experienced times of need and times of abundance. In any and every circumstance I learn the secret of contentment, whether I go satisfied or hungry, have plenty or nothing. I am able to do all things through the one who strengthens me. Nevertheless, I ask that you bless those who share with me in my troubles. May glory be given to you, God our Father, forever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4

7 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 23, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

AMEN! BEAUTIFUL. God I LOVE HIM!

Unknown May 23, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Another perfect post. He has carried me through several storms and triumphs.

RCUBEs May 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Prayed it with you. Amen. Yes Lord, our contentment is in You!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. May 24, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

All I have belongs to HIM and without HIM I am nothing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP