And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kiss

Jesus, that if ever I am at your table, that I may not miss the opportunity to wash your feet. That I may kiss them and annoint them with perfumed oil as a King deserves. For my sins, which were many, are forgiven, thus I love much; for you have said to me, “Your sins are forgiven. Your faith has saved you; go in peace.” So I go with the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ with my spirit. Amen.

Luke 7

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 27, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

I can't wait for the day I can wash his feet, hug him, and just be held by him.
Its what I look forward to.
GRADUATION, for this place. To stand next to my savior.

Thank you Chris!

RCUBEs May 27, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Amen! It's time for us to serve Him well, the King Who didn't come to be served, but to SERVE. God bless bro. Chris. [I always type your name with a "t" in the end, so I always hit "backspace"...You do have that invisible "t"-TOOL, useful tool of Christ through prayers. :)

LisaShaw May 27, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

This brought me to tears. Beautiful prayer of worship. I stand in agreement in Jesus Name.

Thank you for sharing and God bless you and your family in Jesus Name. Amen.

Veronica Lee May 27, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Thanks for all the beautiful prayers, Brother Chris. God Bless you and your family. Amen.

Grace May 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

I feel like that if I can be allowed to wash Jesus feet, I will be among those that are last on the line.... I feel like the most worthy will be the first one... (this is just a thought though).

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP