And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life

Father, let the eminent light of my Lord, Christ Jesus, illuminate my footpath. Life eternal comes from no other name! Call to the forefront of my mind, the authenticity of my true destination in you. Conserve my attention for my heavenly home, for this earthly life will pass away. Praise and adoration to the one who supplies my breath! O sovereign master, your decrees can give me life; may years be restored to me and my family. Restore our health and preserve our walk with you. In the blessed name of Jesus, Amen.

John 1

Through this life's ever varying scene
From sin preserve us free;
Like us Thou hast a mourner been,
May we rejoice with Thee!

From O Savior, Whom This Holy Morn by John Wesley

7 comments:

Lois Christensen May 28, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Great post! I want the Lord to be seen in everything I do! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous,  May 28, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Reading your blog truly uplifts me!

LisaShaw May 28, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

I am deeply humbled in your prayer Chris and I stand in agreement with you.

This will stay with me...

"Praise and adoration to the one who supplies my breath!"


God bless and keep you as you continue to serve and love Him.

Anonymous,  May 28, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

AMEN!! Beautiful, great prayer, Chris! God Bless~

RCUBEs May 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Amen to another powerful prayer! Thank you for praying incessantly bro. Chris.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP