And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mercy

Father, remind me to treat others the way I want to be treated. Teach me to show the same forgiveness that you show me. Make it clear to me when mercy should take the place of correction. Let your mercy, peace and love be lavished on me. Remind me not to take advantage of your merciful nature by repeatedly sinning. Teach me to place your mercy in front of the unbeliever so that they may turn to you. Remind me that you are a patient God and that you will demonstrate great loyal love. Thank you for not giving me what I deserve. You are merciful and fair, full of compassion. I hold you up as the most high King who shows his mercy on generation after generation. Turn towards us now, Lord, and show us the forgiveness only available by the blood of the Lamb. The Lord deserves praise, for he has heard my plea and will deliver me. Your will be done. Amen.

James 2

Let thine aims be hope and joy,
And thy worship God's employ;
Give Him thanks in humble zeal,
Learning all His will to feel.

From Christian, Rise And Act Thy Creed by F.A. Rollo Russel 1893

5 comments:

RCUBEs May 29, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Amen! What a great prayer for me to remember His mercy as I go to work tonight. Thank you bro. Chris and have a blessed weekend!

Veronica Lee May 29, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Thy will be done, Amen. Have a great weekend, Brother Chris and thanks a million for your uplifting prayers.

Angela May 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

amen amen amen...what a beautiful blog you have...Truly the presence of God Almighty is evident upon here...

I LOVE how you pour out prayer here...it greatly ministers to my spirit...

May God be gracious to you and bless you and make His face shine upon and may He continue to touch lives, bring healing to the hurting and lavish love upon those that enter this blog and join you in prayer..

amen amen amen
To God be the glory!!

Omah's Helping Hands May 30, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Perfect timing prayer. This is an area I've been working on. Blessings to you.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP