And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

New

Father, in this body I groan because I desire to put on my heavenly dwelling. For once I put on my heavenly house, I will not be found naked. I feel weighed down because I do not want to be unclothed, but clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. But my King died for me so that I no longer live for myself but for him who died for me and was raised. So then, because I'm in Christ, I am a new creation. What is old has passed away and what is new has come!  From now until the dying breath of this mortal life and for the eternal one that comes, let my soul thank you for reconciling me through Christ. For every one of your promises are “Yes” in him; therefore also through him the “Amen” is spoken, to the glory I give to you. Amen and Amen!



Oh, joyful song! Oh, ransomed throng!
Where sin no more shall sever;
Our King to see, and, oh, to be
With Him at home forever!

9 comments:

Anonymous,  May 30, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Amen and Beautiful!!

Unknown May 30, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Bless you, Chris for keeping me tethered. Have a wonderful weekend.

RCUBEs May 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

What a beautiful description of a wonderful promise! Amen! God bless.

More Than Words May 30, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Amen!!

"With Him at home forever." Isn't that we all long for???!!

LisaShaw June 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

In the Name of Jesus! Amen! Amen!

Beautiful...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP