And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Labor

Father, remind me of the importance of the Sabbath. Teach me diligence and to avoid laziness. Remind me that my appetite works on my behalf, and my hunger will remind me of the importance of my labor. Teach me that it is better to work with and for others, so that we can reap more benefit from our labor and that there is poverty in merely talking about hard work, but doing hard work brings profit. Remind me that with my labor there needs to be contentment and satisfaction with its fruit. Thank you for my job. Please continue to provide for my family and bless the work that we are given to do. Amen.

Labor

5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 4, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Amen Chris!

Thank you for posting another awesome prayer!

Luanne May 4, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

This was the perfect prayer for me to read today. Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Anonymous,  May 4, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I'm honored to call you a brother in Christ, Chris.

;)

Amen.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP