And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial

Father, you are not unjust so as to forget the work and the love of the men and woman who have died to protect me, who have demonstrated for your name by serving the saints. Remind me that I must passionately demonstrate the same eagerness as these brave souls for the fulfillment of your hope until the end, so that I may not be sluggish, but an imitator of those who, through faith and perseverance have gone before me. I will remember that you are my protector, and that my sovereign God is my deliverer. Amen.

Hebrews 6

10 comments:

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Let us never forget them. Amen

Anonymous,  May 25, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Great prayer! This one really touched my heart! Have a blessed week!

Cinder Rail'lee May 25, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

God Bless America, Beautiful Prayer Chris. THANK YOU!

Anonymous,  May 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

This is Truly beautiful Chris. I'm so grateful to have read this today.

RCUBEs May 25, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

May we remember them not only today but everyday. Amen with bro. Chris.

Veronica Lee May 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

God Bless America. Brother Chris, my brother-in-law passed away yesterday. Please say a prayer for him. Thanks!!

Cinder Rail'lee May 26, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

I wanted to tell you..I have something for ya over at my blog. come by and get it =)

David Edward May 26, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

let us fight the good fight, and compete for the crown that does not fade. Let us stand against the enemy, and stand for the living Word.

LisaShaw May 26, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Amen. Beautiful prayer of remembrance for our brave men and women of the armed forces and all who have served and died and all who are serving currently. Let us also never forget their precious families in their sacrifices as well.

God bless you.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP