And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Satisfaction

Father, let your promise of salvation in Christ satisfy me because in it, I can find safety, content and true happiness. Remind me that no rest will be found in infatuation with the things of this world. Teach me that my neighbor’s life brings with it my neighbor’s problems. Teach me to depend on you instead of the world for my needs and that circumstances are not a measure of my wealth or value. Continually mold my definition of a need to be in concert with yours. Remind me of your promise to never leave me and that true content lives within that promise. Amen.

Satisfaction

5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 11, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

I love the new look Chris! It's beautiful.

Thank you for the awesome prayer. I look forward each day to reading your blog.

You rock!

Veronica Lee May 11, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Yeap, love the new look too!
And thanks for all those beautiful prayers.

RCUBEs May 11, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Amen! Contentment...yes, Lord, please give us contentment deep in our hearts specially at this time where it's so easy to get worried because of what goes on around us. God bless.

Anonymous,  May 11, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

That's right! We all need contentment in the Lord and trust in His salvation. Beautiful prayer! blessings~

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP