And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vigilance

Father, I listen as a child, for your instruction, and pay attention so that I may gain discernment. Because you give me good instruction, I do not forsake your teaching. I listen attentively to your sayings and will not let them depart from my sight, I guard them within my heart; for they are life to those who find them and healing to one’s entire body. I guard my heart with all vigilance, for from it are the sources of life. Help me remove perverse speech from my mouth; keep devious talk far from my lips. Train my eyes to look directly in front of me and my gaze to look straight before me. Make the path for my feet level, so that all my ways may be established. I will try not to turn to the right or to the left; but will work to turn away from evil. When I speak, let it be with your words. When I serve, let it be with the strength that you supply, so that in everything you will be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belongs the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.

Vigilance

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 14, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

Chris, thank you! Always uplifting, your prayers bring me strength!

You rock!

RCUBEs May 14, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Love coming by here every time and be reenergized with your prayer. Amen! Glory to God!

Deare Diary May 14, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Amen. To HIM br all the glory.
Judy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP