And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Old

Father, bless your servant with a life full of days. Lead me away from that old path that evil men have walked. Instead let me bear fruit and be filled with vitality for all of my days. For your throne has been secure from ancient times; you have always been king. I will not forget the ways of faith, the being sure of what I hope for, being convinced of what I do not see. For by it the people of old received your commendation. By faith I understand that the worlds were set in order at God’s command, so that the visible has its origin in the invisible. For you have provided something better for me, so that I would be made perfect with all the saints. Perfect in Christ. Amen.

Hebrews 11

3 comments:

RCUBEs June 24, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Amen. Thank you for another powerful prayer. God bless.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP