And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scripture

Father, your word speaks of the past, present and future. Open my my mind so that I can understand what you are saying. In your word, I find honor, eternal life, protection, righteousness, correction and humility. Teach me all there is to know about my saviour. Place your word in my heart, so that I may use it to help others see the light. Let the words of the prophets of old be new to me every day. Remind me to display my belief in your holy word publicly. Do not let me be deceived or deceive others for lack of knowledge. Through your word, make clear the path for me. Thank you father, for the living water you speak of in you word. In Jesus name, Amen.

2 Timothy 3

The Word by inspiration giv’n,
The chart that points the way to Heav’n;
On this I dare and will depend,
And with my life its truth defend.

From "A Bible Christian" by A.M.K. Deidrick, 1914

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 4, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

I NEEDED THIS TODAY CHRIS! Thank you!
AMEN..Let my father guide me by his words, his actions, and his love.

RCUBEs June 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Amen! Thank you for your awesome prayers! No offense meant, I apologize, I keep calling you brother, is it supposed to be sister in Christ? Thank you for your understanding. God bless.

Dixie June 4, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Chris... thanks for visiting my Gnome today... made me smile...

Denise June 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Thank you so much for this.

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom June 9, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

Chris, thank you for this prayer...
I would like to give you a gift in your next visit.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP