And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Teach

Father, give me the words to teach others about the salvation offered in Christ. Do not let me waste away the gift you have given me. Let your words be my teacher. Teach me your commandments and statutes. Remind me that my behavior needs to reflect my teaching and to practice what I preach. Lord, your teaching is perfect. Praise be given to you by all. Go with me and be my words. Your creation is witness to your authority. No one can teach you knowledge, for you judge those that are on high. Let nothing be hidden from your student. I will be silent and listen. Amen.

1 Timothy 4

7 comments:

rcubes June 5, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

"Lord, help me to be SILENT too and just LISTEN..." Amen! Thank you brother Chris! Have a great weekend!

Denise June 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Amen, may God bless you my friend.

Unknown June 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Thank you for the timely and valuable lesson today.

Unknown June 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

I am so glad to read this today. Thank you Chris!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP