And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Unknown

Father, let not the very church you have built to bring me to Christ be taken advantage of by sin. For you have spelled out your law for me in great detail, but I have regarded it as something totally unknown to me! Please accept my sacrifices and forget my wrongdoing. I will not forget you, my Maker! Now as I lift my hands, I bless you my Lord, the great God, and let all the people reply "Amen! Amen!"

Hosea 8

9 comments:

RCUBEs June 6, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Amen! Please forgive us Lord for all of our sins. Have a great weekend!

Veronica Lee June 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Amen. Have a great weekend, Brother Chris!!

Lindy June 6, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Thanks for the comment. I love your blog - it is amazing. So glad I found it (or should I say it found me?) Bless you.

Unknown June 6, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

and I shall sing His praises, Amen.

I love the new look, Chris!

Cinder Rail'lee June 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

AMEN! Chris I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! It's BEAUTIFUL!

Omah's Helping Hands June 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Amen!
And I concur with the rest, the new look is great!

LisaShaw June 9, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Amen indeed! May GOD have HIS WAY.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP