And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Broken

Father, remind me that the sacrifice you desire is a humble spirit, a humble and repentant heart you will not reject. Teach me to control my temper lest I become like a city that is broken down and without a wall. You are the one who saved me and called me with a holy calling, not based on my works but on your own purpose and grace, granted to me in Christ Jesus before time began, but now made visible through the appearing of my Savior Christ Jesus. He has broken the power of death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel! Amen.

2 Timothy 1

3 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 30, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Amen! Love it, love it, loved it!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. July 30, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Brother Chris - thank you for this reminder.
Peace be with you.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP