And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Secure

Father, bring me the peace found inside your defenses and the prosperity found inside your fortresses. Remind me to listen to you so that I will be at ease from the dread of harm. I long to be in a secure place where I find safety in the rocky mountain strongholds and food and a constant supply of water. In you I find this place. Amen.

Isaiah 33

4 comments:

Denise July 29, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Yes, I find security in Him alone. Amen.

Cinder Rail'lee July 29, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

I find my every need with him.
Amen Chris!

RCUBEs July 29, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Amen...In Him, there is abundance. Glory to our Lord!

LisaShaw July 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Praise the LORD!

Reminds me of the Word: The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run therein and are safe!

Blessings!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP