And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Destroy

Father, though the wicked prepare to persuade me, I will concentrate on your rules. Remind me that even my friends can do me harm, but there is a Friend who sticks closer than a brother. A Friend that has come so that I may have life, and may have it abundantly. Since your child is made of flesh and blood , He likewise shared in my humanity, so that through death, He could destroy the one who holds the power of death (that is, the devil), and set me free, whom was held in slavery all my life by fear of death. To Him be the glory and honor and majesty! Amen.

Hebrews 2

5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 28, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

I awarded YOU

Now since I'm so not into rules, heh heh, all you have to do is pass them on.

I hate rules. LOL.

rcubes July 28, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Amen. God bless and have a great day!

Mary July 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

I needed to read that today. I'm so bummed out by our government, I can't see straight. I have to remember that HE is the author and the finisher of our faith, and is in control of it all! Thank you, and God bless!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP