And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Father, I thank you for allowing me to address the creator of the universe personally. I shout out praise to the you! Your provision has always met my needs. No sacrifice I could offer would be enough thanks for what has been given me. Let my life song be a thanksgiving offering to the King. I shout out in celebration of your perfect nature. Praise be to the name of the God most high. Your glory is evident in the grace you freely offer your child. Let my mercy reflect the mercy that has been shown your servant. Keep me from foolishness, anxiousness and greed. Let my petition be after I have given you the thanks you deserve. Let your truth reign in the place of the justice this world has to offer. Peace is found in thanksgiving to the God of the universe. Joy is the reward of the thankful. Your consolation restores my soul. In the powerful name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus, Messiah. Amen!

Colossians 4

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Amen, Amen.

Thank you Chris!

Love the new look too!

Anonymous,  July 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

WOW!!! Great prayer!! Also I really like the new look. Have a really BLESSED, incredible week!!!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP