And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Creation

Father, I am waiting eagerly for that future day when you will reveal who your children really are. For I am subjected to frustration, yet I hope that I will also be set free from the bondage of decay into the glorious freedom of your child. For I know that the whole creation groans and suffers together until now. Remind me that Christ is the visible image of you. He existed before you made anything at all and is supreme over all creation. You grant me honor and majesty; you appoint me to rule over your creation; you have placed everything under my authority, including all the sheep and cattle, as well as the wild animals, the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea and everything that moves through the currents of the seas. So then, if I am in Christ, I am a new creation; what is old has passed away, look, what is new has come! For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything; the only thing that matters is a new creation! For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate me from the love of you in Christ Jesus my Lord. But now Christ has come as the high priest of the good things to come. He passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation, and he entered once for all into the most holy place, not by the blood of goats and calves but by his own blood, and so he himself secured eternal redemption. For since the creation of the world your invisible attributes, your eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen, because they are understood through what has been made. So I am without excuse. Amen.

Romans 8

5 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. July 6, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Thanks Chris. What a true blessing you are.

Anonymous,  July 6, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Amen! I just did a post that has something to do with creation if you wanna go check it out! Blessings to you~!

RCUBEs July 6, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Amen! Glory To God! Have a wonderful day! Thank you for always posting Spirit-filled prayers.

Denise July 6, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Thank you for posting such wonderful prayers.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP